Starting in October 2020, CIM Banque requires corporate clients to have a real economic presence in the country of registration, in other words, rented office space and employed personnel.
The company must also prove that files reports to the tax authorities of the country of registration.
Moreover, it is required to provide financial statements prepared by a certified auditor.
Including, there should be a logical explanation of why the company was registered abroad, and not in the country of residence of the beneficiary. In other words, the choice of the country of registration must correspond to the activities of the company.
What is a Substance and how it can be organized, you can find out on the links below:
General information about CIM Banque
CIM Banque was founded in 1990 as a private financial institution.
The bank operates under the supervision of the Swiss Federal Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and is a member of the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA).
Bank branches, which serve clients from more than 80 countries, are located in Geneva, Lugano and Wollerau.
For the past ten consecutive years, CIM Banque has received awards from Deutsche Bank and J.P Morgan for excellence in USD SWIFT payments.
Types of accounts opened by CIM Banque
- Сhecking account;
Personal visit to the bank when opening an account with CIM Banque
No. The account is opened remotely. You need to make a video call with a bank manager.
Irreducible account balance at CIM Banque
1,000 EUR / USD / CHF.
First installment to open an account with CIM Banque
5,000 EUR / USD / CHF - for a personal account.
10,000 EUR / USD / CHF - for a corporate account.
Terms of opening an account with CIM Banque
Required documents and information to open an account with CIM Banque
- Apostilled set of copies of corporate documents of the company. The composition of the set depends on each specific case (the originals are sent to Switzerland and stored in the bank's archives);
- Notarized copies of the passports of the beneficiary / shareholder / director (originals are sent to Switzerland and stored in the bank's archives);
- Proof of residence of the beneficiary / shareholder / director issued by an official body;
- CV and letters of recommendation for the beneficiary / shareholder / director;
- Contracts, agreements, invoices;
- Statements of existing accounts;
- Business plan or detailed description of the activity.
Service language at CIM Banque
12 languages, including: Russian, English, French, German.
Banking products CIM Banque
International transfers, Forex operations, credit and debit cards, internet banking, bank guarantees, letter of credit, investment consulting, asset management.
Service tariffs at CIM Banque