|General information about the bank||The bank was founded in 1946 and now is the second largest bank in Turkey in terms of consolidated assets (more than 80 billion dollars).
Garanti BBVA is a financial group that operates in every segment of the banking sector, including corporate, commercial, small and medium-sized businesses, payment systems, retail, private and investment banking, and more.
The bank serves over 15 million clients. The bank's network includes more than 900 domestic branches, 7 foreign branches and 3 international representative offices, employing more than 18 thousand employees.
The bank is public, its shares are traded on the Turkish stock exchange - Borsa İstanbul.
|Types of accounts||Personal, corporate, checking, investment, deposit.|
|Personal visit to the bank during opening an account||Required.|
|Irreducible account balance||No.|
|Limits||The daily limit for online banking transactions is TL 800,000 (or the equivalent in foreign currency).
If the client needs to exceed the daily transaction limit, then such operations are carried out by filling out a payment order in paper form with the signature of the account manager and the company seal. Such a payment order is scanned and sent to the bank manager along with the accompanying documents for the transaction.
|Account opening period||3-4 weeks.|
|Required documents and information||- Statutory documents of the company under an apostille (usually, this is a standard set, including Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Minutes of First Meeting, etc). We analyze scanned copies and give recommendations regarding the completeness of this set;
- Certificate of Good Standing with apostille;
- Certificate of Incumbency with apostille;
- Documents lead to the shareholder / beneficiary (share certificate / trust declaration);
- Power of attorney under apostille (if the account is managed by an attorney, not a director);
- Passport of the director, account manager and shareholder / beneficiary;
- Proof of residence of the director, account manager and shareholder / beneficiary;
- Petition to the Turkish tax office (we provide a draft) with the signature of the account manager and the seal of the company.
The bank does not accept documents certified by a Cypriot apostille. During the process of opening an account for the company and the account manager, Turkish tax numbers will be obtained.
|Service language||English, Turkish.|
|Banking products||Internet banking, debit and credit cards, international transfers, export-import services, letter of credit, bank guarantees, insurance.|
|Tariffs||There is no opening fee.
Commission for outgoing payments - min 30 USD, max 500 USD.